Each SAC will have a Compass Event. Students must check Compass Events for specific SAC instructions (e.g. school entry location, infection control measures start and end time, room allocation etc.)
Students should ensure they arrive 15 minutes prior to a SAC.
Our planning of on-site assessments for Unit 3 SAC's is consistent with VCAA and Department of Education guidelines. We will be carefully conducting these on-site assessments with strict adherence to Department and public health guidelines regarding physical distancing, sanitation and infection control.
On arrival to the school students are expected to follow all of the steps below:
Step 1: Upon entry immediately use the hand sanitiser provided.
Step 2: Follow instructions from staff at entry and proceed directly to your allocated room adhering to physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres.
Step 3: Upon arrival to the room wait until you are directed to your seat by a staff member, maintaining physical distance.
Step 4: At the completion of the SAC students will remain seated, depart only when instructed, and use hand sanitiser on exit from the room.
Step 5: Students must depart the school site immediately following a SAC unless they have been granted permission to remain on-site by the Assistant Principal.
Hygiene and Sanitation
- Cleaners are on-site and hand sanitiser is readily available.
- Each room will be deep cleaned prior to student arrival and directly after they depart.
- Toilet facilities will be deep cleaned prior to student arrival. Cleaners are on-site during the SAC to clean touch points and bathrooms.
- Larger rooms are set up to host the SAC’s. Rooms have air flow - with windows for ventilation, desks are spaced 2 metres apart and hand sanitiser will be available in the room.
- Staff will ensure all on-site and physical distancing protocols are adhered to.