The following outlines the attendance procedures for ALL VISITORS to the school (including Gym and Main Building and Community Centre) during Term 2, 2020 during the COVID-19 remote learning/working period.
‘If you can stay home, you must stay home.’
All Staff, Students, Parents and Contractors,
Unit 3 On-site SACS & Assesments
VCE Students attending for SACS or Class Learning must follow the instructions in the relevant Compass Event. Do not use the Compass kiosk for SAC attendance.
If attending Princes Hill Secondary College, use only the PHSC main entrance through the automatic doors.
Step 1: Immediately upon entry use the hand sanitiser located on the information pole on the foyer on entry.
Step 2: Everyone is to sign in using the Compass Kiosk located near the front office window. You will need to sign in as a visitor.
Please indicate that you are visiting yourself. We would expect you to be working in the location indicated on the room list – if not, please let General Office know.
Step 3: Follow the advice from the Department of Education:
- Meetings involving school staff should be held remotely
- Avoid sharing office space
- Use hygiene supplies and continue to practice good hand washing and cough-sneeze hygiene
- Unwell staff members must remain or return home
- Windows are open to promote airflow where possible
- Don’t use the school bubble taps but bring your own water bottle
- Remember to practice physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres at all times.
- Avoid touching your face
There will be touch point cleaning by the Cleaners during the day
Step 4: Sign out on Compass Kiosk and hand sanitise again on departure.